Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
wow, I survived 2007. LOL.
And now in 2008, a whole new beginning.. Where we see most of our old friends and classmates go their seperate ways.
Had countdown party yesterday with the crazy family at germ's house! <3 Ah Ma came too!!! she looks like some cute boyboy now! O_o oh man~
It was one crazy, sexy, loony night!! haha. what with 5% alcoholic fruit beverages + a certain someone's orange juice with pulp. mommy spilt orange juice and pulp all over me and the floor!! D= thank goodness I changed outta my dress already! but my parisian shorts got wet. and well, what with tubes and bikinis and tiong bahru park playground ;D and germ and Lyana singing down the streets. it was an awesome and fun night! haha! WHO NEEDS SENTOSA MAN!!
(no pics provided to protect the modesty of certain people ;D ) AHEM!
it's great to let loose and be wild for once.
and dare I say, be the video person. you get
ALL the blackmail. kufufufufufufufufu~ >:-D
Here's good luck to the people starting JC tml! <3 Don't worry to much about it yeahs? =) I on the other hand is starting work tml. and I have to say hello again to my dear friend the braces.. *twitch* i'm keeping my mouth shut in photos =.=
New Year Resolutions for 2008?
1) Learn how to make own props for cosplay dammit. T_T
2) jeans size to 25 or 26.. and erm. below 50 kg. xD
3) Grow past that 1 cm to hit or be above 160!! DDD=
4) Go to an alicenine. live! bwahahaahahaha~
5) Get my 2nd boy!
ok ;D that's all! I shall be a disciplined person!
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
9:09 PM